Thursday, July 8, 2010

thespnetwork.com

" Look Ma! I'm helping you!"

Even us teachers and parents need coaches and and positive people to encourage us. We are there for everyone and are exhausted by the end of the day.
Sometimes a child will say to me, "Carry me".
I like that.
Sometimes we just need comfort, reassurance and someone to carry us along for a while till we get it right. Nothing wrong with that.
Being a good teacher and managing others also has to do with me staying positive and managing myself well.
I found a great cheering section! Reminds me of success curriculum for adults. It's about running the business of ourselves, after all.
When I click the CEO TV tab, poof, CEO TV! It was formerly called, thespnetwork.com. I watch for updates through facebook since the shows are on every other Thursday.
I could use a fresher-upper!

No comments: